- Comments: 17
- Favorites: 1
- Completions: 1
An awesome member of our community made this guide. It is not managed by iFixit staff.
In this teardown, we open a banana to see what's inside. Yellow and delicious, but most importantly, yellow.
- Take one banana from the bunch.
- Don't squeeze too hard!
- Hold the banana in your left hand and grip the stem between your right thumb and forefinger.
- Pull the stem downward until the peel splits.
- Insert your thumbs into the split of the peel and pull the two sides apart.
- Expose the top of the banana. It may be slightly squished from pulling on the stem, but this will not affect the flavor.
- Pull open the peel, starting from your original split, and opening it along the length of the banana.
- Remove fruit from peel.
- Eat and enjoy!
- This is where you'll need your teeth.
- Do not choke on banana!
16 other people completed this guide.